Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July 9 - July 15, 2012

Time to get back to running this week!  I did the easy 3-miler from home on Tuesday, so that's no big deal.  Wednesday was better--I went to Big Rock with the team for a 5.5 miler.  Friday was back to the Dishman Hills for a 4.5 mile run from Camp Caro out & around Eagle Peak and back.  That afternoon we had some of the girls up at Mount Spokane for a campout before Foam Fest, and I took them for a 3 mile hike up to Bald Knob & then over to Selkirk to check out the Foam Fest setup.  I was only able to pull off a mile or so during Foam Fest, just running back and forth between the trail junctions taking pictures.  Sunday was better--I returned to the mountain for an afternoon trailrun from Bald Knob out to the CCC cabin, then up Mt. Kit Carson and back on the Saddle between Kit Carson and Day and the 130 trail for a 6.5 mile run.

Totals = 20.5 running & 3 miles hiking

No comments: