Friday, August 26, 2011

Eat & Run!

I only did a half mile with the team before their workout in the Dishman Hills this morning.  I should have done more after the girls were done, but we had potluck snacks after practice today and I ate too much!  We had soooo much food!

I had to plan an afternoon run instead, plus I had to do some work in my poor neglected garden.  I picked so much fruit and so many veggies this afternoon that I had to get the wheelbarrow to bring it up from the garden!  Once I got it into the house I got ready for my run on Mount Spokane--I started at the bottom of 110 just inside the park enterance and ran up to trail 100, took that all the way across to the old 115 intersection, and then returned via the same route.  It was 5.6 miles total.  I was running slow today, though--I could actually hear my knees creaking while I ran.  Needless to say, I'm spending some quality time with the ice packs tonight!

Total mileage = 6.1

No comments: